Thursday, January 8, 2009

Unconscious Mutterings

Unconscious Mutterings - Week 310

  1. Confirmation :: My best friend still loves me, even after not talking with each other for 3 weeks!

  2. Verse :: "Hey, hey we're the Monkees and people say we monkey around ..."

  3. Authorize :: Publication of a blog post in a regional newspaper.

  4. Blog :: At least once per day.

  5. Thirty :: Minutes I try to write every day.

  6. Heir :: My 3 beautiful daughters.

  7. What are you doing? :: Just got to work; updating my blogs.

  8. Complaint :: Drivers who don't know how to use turn signals!

  9. Leave :: The dirty dishes until tomorrow - there's too much other stuff I'd rather be doing.

  10. Tune :: Same as the verse! I can't get the Monkees theme song out of my head!



(Thanks Pratibha for another great writing prompt blog!)
.

No comments: