Monday, January 26, 2009

One-Minute Writer - Ink

Today's One-Minute Writing Prompt: Ink

If you have tattoos, describe one of them. If you don't, what would your tattoo look like if you ever got one?

I don't have a tattoo, but I've always wanted one. Now I'm 46 years old, so I probably won't get one, but I still think about it occasionally.

If I were to get inked, I always wanted a small yellow rose (my favorite) and I would want my hubby's first name worked into the stem of the rose. I've actually gone so far as to sketch out several different versions.

But alas, as I said earlier, I'm 46 - too old to take the plunge but too young to die
!

2 comments:

paisley said...

you are never too old for ink.. if anything now you are better able to decide where it will stay looking good than a 100 lb 18 year old who has no idea what is gong to take place with her body over the course of the next 30 years......

i have two.. big ones.. and 12 piercings... and i wouldn't change a thing.....

Jams said...

Oh, I've never even thought about a tattoo. I can't imagine what I would choose.