Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Wedding

I know this is my writing blog, but I thought maybe everyone would like to see some of the wedding photos. My oldest daughter, Amber Dawn Huffman, married Jason Matthew Wilham in a double ring ceremony at Pioneer Baptist Church in Harrodsburg. This are the photos my wonderful hubby took of the big day. As soon as the photographer's photos are available, I'll post a few of these.

This is a photo of Amber's dress taken just before the wedding. Her dress was gorgeous!

From Rightmyer Rants


Another back view of the beautiful gown.

From Rightmyer Rants


My 3 beautiful daughters: Christine, Amber and Marie

From Rightmyer Rants


Another view of the back of Amber's gown

From Rightmyer Rants


My favorite "candid" photo - not many people knew Amber was barefoot under her gown, so this is a picture of her cute toes peeking out from under the gown.

From Rightmyer Rants


The entire wedding party

From Rightmyer Rants


Mr. and Mrs. Jason Wilham - June 20, 2009

From Rightmyer Rants


The couple leaving the church

From Rightmyer Rants


The Wedding cake and groom's cake

From Rightmyer Rants


Throwing the bridal bouquet - my youngest daughter bet the middle one to catch the bouquet

From Rightmyer Rants


Removing the garter - not many people knew that Amber's present to Jason was tucked in her garter - tickets to see Hank Williams, Jr. on July 4th. Needless to say, he was surprised.

From Rightmyer Rants

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the gown was really gorgeous !! lovely pics !! I hoped to see you too here ;)

Dan Felstead said...

Bobbi...Wheww...Looks like it went off without a hitch! Beautiful dress!

Dan

paisley said...

looks like all that worry and planning culminated in a gorgeous wedding.. thank you for sharing the pictures with us here...

Jeanie said...

Bobbi, I just discovered this! I'm so glad you posted these photos -- she is absolutely beautiful. You must have been so terribly proud!