Friday, January 23, 2009

One-Minute Writer - Toy

Today's One-Minute Writing Prompt: Toy

Describe a new toy you'd like to design.



I'm not sure what the toy would be, but I am sure what it will not be. The new toy will not come wrapped in plastic or cardboard with yards and yards of "twisty ties". It will be made from recycled materials. It will be fun as well as educational and it will allow parents to play along with their kids.

Actually, I think my new toy would be a gateway to the imagination. Something that will expand little minds and help them fashion their own forms of entertainment.

Pretty lame answer, but my children are grown now and so far, I don't have any grandchildren.

1 comment:

paisley said...

with the new puppy,, everything is a toy.. it has been nine years since i have had a puppy... it is a joy to see life thru newly discovering eyes..... even for my older dogs,, tho moo moo wont admit it........