Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One-Minute Writer - Laugh

Today's One-Minute Writing Prompt: Laugh

What is the last thing that made you laugh out loud?


Saturday night at the WLEX TV18 Employee Dinner - my hubby and another man were being honored for 25 years of service and their boss present a video made especially for them. The video was set to the song "The Piano Man", only the lyrics were changed to "Mr. Satellite Man" and their boss did the singing:


"Send us the signal, Mr. Satellite Man,
Send us the signal right now ..."


It was absolutely hilarious and they incorporated many of the newsroom employees as back up singers. I haven't laugh out loud that hard in I don't know when.

Yesterday, my hubby brought home a copy of the video, so now I'll be able to watch it over and over again!


My hubby is a news videographer and satellite truck operator.

.

No comments: