Monday, January 26, 2009

Honest Scrap

I was recently honored with this award by Sunshine at Writing Is Like ... This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, Brilliant.

Here's what Sunshine had to say:

"Bobbi, who is just plain cool and somehow keeps up with all the writing prompts. I don't know how she does it."

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. (I will do this at a future date, because I don't have time today.) Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

10 Honest Things About Me:

1.) I am a happily married woman with 3 beautiful daughters - ages 16, 24, and 26.

2.) My 2 oldest daughters are getting married this year and I'm terrified!

3.) I'm socially awkward and don't like being in crowds of people.

4.) I love to write and not a day goes by that I don't write something.

5.) I'm an avid reader - my current obsession is with Young Adult books.

6.) I am addicted to Coca-Cola.

7.) I love to watch TV with my hubby, but I always have my knitting needles in my hand. I'm currently working on shawls for my daughters.

8.) Laurell K. Hamilton is my favorite fiction author - I love both her series, Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter and Merry Gentry.

9.) Over the past year, I've become addicted to blogging!

10.) I have written 2 books and I plan to actively seek out a publisher this year.


Thanks Sunshine, I am truly honored!

.

1 comment:

Jams said...

I would be terrified by #2 also. Who could blame you?

I am so impressed with #10. That's amazing. Good luck.