Thursday, January 1, 2009

One-Minute Writing - Resolutions

Today's One-Minute Writing Prompt: Resolutions

What resolution will you not make this year because you know you'd probably break it?


I'm not going to make the resolution this year to lose weight - I do this every year and I fail miserabley.

However, I will make a resolution to become healthier. I need to start taking better care of myself, get more exercise and try to get my entire family to eat a little healthier. If the by-product of this is weight loss, more power to me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the weight thing. Readers and writers need to stir around a bit but as for concentrating on pound "droppage" it doesn't work for me.
I may have to ascribe to audio books so I can be on the move AND listen.
Your eating plan for the family sounds just right!