Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Welcome to the Jungle

From My Muse and Me

(Photo by Dan Felstead of Wood and Pixels Narratives)

Okay, I have a confession to make: I didn't write anything original for this photo, but I loved Dan's work on this one and I wanted to share to generate as much exposure as possible. This photo reminds me of the LOST Island with the lush greenry and crystal clear waterfalls.

So, in the words of Guns 'N Roses .....


..... Welcome to the jungle
It gets worse here everyday
Ya learn ta live like an animal
In the jungle where we play
If you got a hunger for what you see
You'll take it eventually
You can have anything you want
But you better not take it from me
In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to you knees

1 comment:

paisley said...

one of my favorite bands and songs of all time... i just love the old guns and roses.. appetite for destruction rocked.. every single song...