Monday, June 29, 2009

Musing Monday

Today's Musing Monday prompt:
Now that we’ve come to the middle of the year, what do you think of your 2009 reading so far? Read anything interesting that you’d like to share? Any outstanding favourites?

I've read 72 books so far this year and am halfway through the 73rd. Some of my favorites are:

Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton

Pryes by Derek Nikitas

The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan

Something's Rising by Silas House and Jason Howard

The Ruby Key by Holly Lisle

The Girl She Used To Be by David Cristofano

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

4 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Me too! - The Girl She Used to Be.

Robin M said...

You're doing very well with your reading. I enjoyed The girl she used to be plus The Graveyard Book. They were both different. My MM post is up now at www.mytwoblessings.com

Nise' said...

Great progress. Ditto on The Girl She Used to Be. I've got The Graveyard Book on my TBR stack.

gautami tripathy said...

Apart from The Graveyard Book, I have not heard of any!

Here is my Monday post