Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One-Minute Writer - Clothing

Today's One-Minute Writing Prompt: Clothing

Write about an article of clothing you have worn that reflected your identity.

No, not this holey, but close.

I am not a clothes person! I am comfortable in jeans and a button-down shirt, so this is what I wear. Everyone who knows me always sees me wearing the same worn jeans and a white, beige or pink button down shirt, typically with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows. Occasionally, I'll wear a tee-shirt around the house. I also don't do shoes, so it is either my tennies or my crocs - take your pick!

1 comment:

Bella Rum said...

I love soft, worn sweat shirts and pants. So soft. My husband used to wear a pair of jeans that had so many holes in them the finally became threadbare and fell apart. He loved those jeans.