Wednesday, October 14, 2009

When Keith Changed My Life



When Keith Changed My Life

How do I tell you just how much I love you?
You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me.
You make my life complete.

It’s hard to believe we’ve been married for almost 20 years.
It seems just like yesterday when we first met.

You have given my life meaning.
You have given me a wonderful daughter
and been a terrific step-father.

You are considerate, kind and caring.
You are loveable, huggable and kissable.
You are sexy, romantic and sensual.
You are also funny, predictable, and always dependable.

I don’t know how I got so lucky for you to choose me,
But I thank God above every day that you did.
I want to grow old with you and experience all life has to offer.

Thank you so much for loving me.

3 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Awwww! That is so sweet! You're both lucky to have each other!

Natalie said...

Awww That is very sweet

Dan Felstead said...

Nice Bobbi!

Dan