Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Firsts


This is my first time for Friday Firsts at We Read, so wish me luck! And by the way, these answers are really going to date me!


First Book I Remember Reading: "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" by Frank L. Baum

First Job: Babysitter for my next door neighbor

First Real Job: Cashier at Mr. Kwik mini mart

First Favorite Politician: Jimmy Carter

First Car: 1968 candy apple red Mustang - oh how I miss that car!

First Record/CD: Rocky Mountain High by John Denver (vinyl LP)

First Sport Played: Am not a sports fan

First Concert: Pink Floyd, Rupp Arena 1987 - awesome concert!!

First Foreign Country Visited: Canada - this is the only one I have visited

First Favorite TV Show: Land of the Lost (Saturday morning cartoon from 1974 - 1976)

First Favorite Actor: David Cassidy (The Partridge Family)

First Favorite Actress: Kathy Coleman (Holly from Land of the Lost)

First Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Mike Grubbs - I was 13, he was 14

First Encounter with a Famous Person: Patricia Cornwell (at a book signing)

First Brush With Death: Was hit head-on by a teenage driver who had only had his solo license for one week - this was 16 years ago when my youngest was just a baby

First House/Condo Owned: My present home (17 years)

First Film Seen: 101 Dalmations

First Favorite Recording Artist: tie between John Denver, America, and the Jackson 5

First Favorite Radio Station: WKQQ

First Meme You Answered on Your Blog: Write on Wednesday

No comments: