Thursday, July 15, 2010

You Bring Out the …… In Me


(Photo copyright Graphic Hunts)


You Bring Out the …… In Me

You bring out the bitch in me.
You bring out the I wouldn’t lift a finger to help you out of a burning fire, in me.
You bring out the “How dare you think you’re better than everyone else,” in me.
You bring out the pure unadulterated hate in me, that I know God may punish me for.
Your bring out the angry stomach hornets and anxious nerves in me.
You bring out the “Why the hell don’t you just stay out of my life,” in me.
You bring out the Cruella DeVille in me.
You bring out the sour stomach and acid reflux in me.
You bring out the evil part of me, the one I am ashamed I feel, but I’ve tried to ignore it and it won’t go away, so I’ll just have to try harder to understand your ignorance.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Back from vacation and catching up.Sounds like a bad day/week! Hope it's getting better~