Sunday, September 19, 2010

Too many books, so little time

To much writing and not enough reading makes Bobbi a dull, overworked woman. I decided to take the day off today and catch up on some reading. Since the last book I read was "Mockingjay" - the last book in the Hunger Games trilogy - I'm having a hard time deciding what to read. I've narrowed it down to four choices:

1.) "Battle Royale" by Houshun Tahami - the Japanese version of "Hunger Games" - published in America in 2003, several years before "Hunger Games"

2.)"Infinity" by Sherrilyn Kenyon - first book in the Chronicles of Nick

3.) "Pretty Little Liars" by Sara Shepard - first book in the Pretty Little Liars series - this has been turned into an ABC Family series and one of my newest guilty pleasures.

4.) "Clockwork Angel" by Cassandra Clare - a prequel to the Mortal Instruments Series

Decisions, decisions ... eeny, meeny, minny, moe - "Infinity" it is.

No comments: