Thursday, July 2, 2009

One-Minute Writer - Trait

Today's One-Minute Writing Prompt: Trait
If you have children (or plan to have children, or can imagine having children), what trait do you have that you want to make sure you don't pass on?



My horrible, horrible temper! I don't get mad very often, but when I do - Katie bar the door! I've been known to rant and rave, in addition to being a telephone abuser (slamming the receiver down over and over and over again)!

Unfortunately, my two oldest daughters have inherited a combination of my temper and their father's (my ex) temper. They are more like me in that it takes a long time to get really mad - but I've seen them throw some really hellacious fits!

Fortunately, my youngest takes after her daddy (my hubby) and is very easy going and mild tempered. I honestly don't know how the two of them put up with me!

No comments: